Glotropin is a recombinant modification of the human growth hormone – somatotropin, which is normally secreted by the anterior pituitary gland. This hormone contains 191 amino acids, which makes it a polypeptide. As you know, growth hormone stimulates the growth and development of not only a person as a whole but also the structure of the musculoskeletal system. More information on the link: https://anabolicmenu.ws/global-anabolic-glotropin-80iu/
Glotropin is used in injectable form. Growth hormone injections give the athlete:
- Intensive protein synthesis, which contributes to the rapid growth of muscle mass. The massiveness of the muscle corset, namely muscle cells, increases.
- Rapid burning of subcutaneous fat. This happens as a result of the effect of growth hormone on the general metabolism in the body.
- General strengthening effect on connective tissue, as well as other structures of the musculoskeletal system.
The most prominent effect of the growth hormone is that this substance promotes bone growth. Actually, it is a primary hormone responsible for height in children. Its secretion is not stable – it has peaks during puberty, and it declines with age, like many other hormones. Along with bone growth, it also promotes bone mineralization and calcium retention in the skeletal system.
Other functions of human growth hormone include:
- stimulation of the immune system
- growth of other organs, including internal ones
- regulation of the pancreas secretion and the glucose metabolism
- promotes thyroid activity and stimulates the secretion of the TTH
By stimulating growth, growth hormone preparations improve the quality and intensity of sports activities and promote rapid recovery of the body after exhausting workouts. In the past, growth hormone preparations were used to quickly regenerate body tissues after burns and surgery.
For athletes, a growth hormone is an excellent tool for achieving excellent results in sports activities. In addition, this drug strengthens the body, improves glucose and fat metabolism, and also restores damaged body structures. Glotropin can be used in combination with anabolic steroids. This gives the athlete many benefits: improved performance, quality of training, increased vitality. In conclusion, we can say that by combining drugs, you can reach a new and advanced level in your sports career.
At what dose should Glotropin be used?
Like any drug, growth hormone should be prescribed by a sports medicine doctor after a detailed examination, taking tests to study the hormonal background. The dosage and duration of the course of admission are purely individual and depends on the state of human health and the required results.
The course of taking Glotropin can range from 6 weeks to 16 maximum. The dose of the drug is measured in IU (International Units). The average daily dose ranges from 2-3 IU. You should start taking the drug with small doses, gradually increasing to 3-4 IU in 2-3 weeks. More details on the website: https://anabolicmenu.ws/
The drug has a number of side effects, however, with the correct and standardized intake, the risk of their occurrence drops to almost zero. In the case of prolonged use of Glotropine, the secretion of your naturally produced HGH can decrease. Below we will list the most common side effects, that can happen during the usage of Glotropine:
- arthritis, joint pain and inflammation
- muscle weakness or general weakness
- high blood cholesterol
- increased risk of diabetes development
- impaired glucose metabolism
- increased risk of cancer